• Breaking News

    Labour Help in India - कर्मचारियों के लिए उपयोगी जानकारी (Useful Information for Indian Workers)

    Labour Help in India - कर्मचारियों के लिए उपयोगी जानकारी (Useful Information for Indian Workers)


    1. Sir mai bihar ke electricity department me contractor ke under kaam krta hun, kya mujhe minimum wages milega

      1. बिलकुल. मिनिमम वेजेजे तो हर कर्मचारी का अधिकार है. मिनिमम वेजेज का मतलब जीने लायक वेतन है. जो सामान काम करते हैं उनके लिए समान वेतन का प्रावधान हैं. इसके बारे में जानने के लिए हमारा वीडियों देखें https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1tABQc5sBU और चैनल को सब्सक्राइब करे. मुफ्त है.

    2. Sir,
      Mai ACC private company mai kaam kiya 6month6
      But company resign dene ke baad muje relievirelny diya
      Aur due payment maang raho h jo ki previous company ke notice period amount nd joining expenses
      I have served 1month notice period time nd ready to pay another 1 month notice period amount
      Fir bhi company muje relieving ny diya
      Mai bina relivirellatter ke company se aa gaya
      Ab company muje mail ke through due amount maang rahi h
      Mai kya karu,

      1. pankaj ji देर से जबाब देने के लिए सबसे पहले माफ़ी चाहूंगा. आप अपने कम्पनी के मेल को इग्नोर करें. अगर जयादा हो तो आप लेबर कमिश्नर के ऑफिस में शिकायत करें. अभी तक एक महीने के नोटिस पीरियड का प्रावधान है. उलटे कर्मचारी से पैसे मांगना गैर क़ानूनी है.

    3. Sir
      Mera mobile no. 9806564659 h
      Kya aapa mujse baat kr sakte h .


      1. जी जरूर, मगर पहले अपनी समस्या बतायें.

    4. Meri samashyasya hai ki previous company muje mail kar rahi hai due payment ke liye..

      Jo ki mai nahi de sakta,
      Mene 1 month ka notice period serve kiya,
      Company saare joiningjexpenses mujse cover karna chahti hai jo unhone joining time mai spend kiye,
      Transportation ka amount, previous company ka notice period amount

      Mai resign diya aur 1 month notice period serve kiya
      Company ne muje relieving letter ny diya mai 3 days wait kiya

      Aur waha se aa gaya,abhi new company mai join kar liya..

      Mai kya karu
      Previous company ACC Cement Barmana himachal mai hai, mai M. P
      का rehne wala

      Plz help
      My no. Is 9806564659

      1. पंकज जी आप उस ईमेल को इग्नोर करें. अगर हो सकते तो उनसे पूछे कि किस लेबर कानून के तहत आप मुझे ईमेल कर यह सब मांग रहे हो. कृपया उस कानून को कोट कर जबाब दें अन्यथा मैं इसको लेकर पुलिस और सभी सम्बंधित विभाग में शिकायत करूँगा. इसके अलावा आप मुझे 9899239873 (whatsapp) पर संपर्क कर सकते हैं.

    5. Kya huya sir apka jabab nai aya DTC or Civil defense dono ko Delhi state pay kar rahi hai to DTC ko kam or Civil defense ko jayada q

      1. Ji reply me deri ke liye sorry. Mai to kahunga ki aaplog Central Govt ke jitana Minimum Wages lagu karne ki demand kijiye. Yahi nhi DLC office me CL(R&A)Act 1970 ke section 25 ke tahat equal pay ke liye case lagayne...jit milegi

    6. Dear Sir,
      My problem is very long and I am writing my problem summary here:

      I joined a company Antal Infotech Pvt Ltd as a contractor and deployed in NTT data Noida.

      I worked at client location for 8 months with good feedback but due to project end I got an immediate notice to be released
      from Antal side. The notice was only for 12 days and I was released but without any experience letter which was to be be given
      after full and final. Meantime after 5 days, Antal again called me to join NTT again and continue my services without any gap in experience
      then because I was not having any other choice so I re-joined NTT on next day. Just after joining NTT I got some pending offers
      from some other organisations and I gave my resignation in NTT. After this my manager terminated me with reason that

      "Employee is not taking interest in work and instigating other contractors to leave job"

      which was a false allegation, but I could not do anything against it, because of lack of knowledge in such case.
      In result of this my parent company Antal also terminated me on same day and they did not gave any experience letter
      which is still pending after 44 days of termination. I am continuously writing them email for letter and every time they
      are giving me reason that my time sheet is pending. My new organisation is now asking for my experience letter which
      I am unable to produce which may cause to loose my current job as well.

      Please suggest me what should I do now.

      1. The good and decent corporate company always issue relieving letter/experience letter to any employee who has completed minimum 6 months service, has completed his exit formalities and there is nothing untoward against you.
        First step for you would be to escalate the matter within the company by registered post and even go to the extent of the CEO or CMD etc. If they not help you will raised a compliant to concern labour commissioner for final settlement of your claim.
        You show your appointment letter, salary pay slips, PF contribution slips to prove your past experience and you can highlight these to your future employer also.


    अपना कमेंट लिखें

    Most Popular Posts

    Random Posts

    Popular Month